Here’s what’s included in the Baby package (4-18 Months):
- Preliminary Evaluation- This is a comprehensive questionnaire about your child’s sleep habits and routines that you will answer prior to our meeting so I fully understand your child and family’s needs prior to writing the sleep plan.
- Customized Sleep Plan- I will prepare a customized sleep plan based on your answers to the questionnaire and our phone conversation. The plan includes step-by-step instructions so it is very easy to follow.
- Digital Sleep Logs- Sleep logs are used to track progress and help us to easily assess if changes need to be made to make the process as simple as possible for your little one.
- Private Consultation- In a 60-90 minute consultation we will discuss strategies, troubleshoot possible problems, and learn how to address bedtime, naptime, night wakings and any other specific issues you may be dealing with.
- Follow-up Support- The 2 weeks of unlimited support I offer my families is what sets me apart from any book or online forum you can find sleep information. I am a Certified Sleep Sense Consultant and very well-educated on sleep; I will be here for you every step of the way by holding you accountable but also coaching and supporting you through each step, this is why I can guarantee we will meet your end goal together.
- Nursery/Bedroom Assessment – I will outline any changes that need to be made in your child’s room to create the optimal sleeping sanctuary. Everything from lighting, sound, temperature to sleepwear, bed sheets and stimulating objects in the room.
- Sleep Solution Healthy Sleep Package- This is information to help you address anything that could come up with your child’s sleep after our time together. Topics include: nap transitions, travel tips, daylight savings information, teething and illness and information about how much sleep your child will need as they grow older (I will share any relevant information I have with you as I believe education and information is the key to success).
Cost of investment: $375
Add on service:
PUT BABY TO BED
$125 (Add-on to any package)
Are you a little nervous about implementing the changes or do you feel like you need just a little bit of help? This is a great addition to any package to provide you with some help on your first night. In addition to discussing your sleep plan in detail, I will come and assist you on your first night and walk you through the process to put your baby down while addressing any question or concerns you have. I will stay until he/she has fallen asleep leaving you with full confidence to proceed with the plan.
- Do you have an additional child starting at the same time? Receive half off their package price (if different packages receive 50% off lesser of two packages).
- Payment plan options available, please contact to discuss.
- Not sure which package is the right one for you, contact me to discuss.
- I love to meet in person with clients, but for your convenience this entire process can be done remotely if you choose. Mileage applies to travel outside the city of Fayetteville, NC.
- I have a 100% success rate! As long as you follow my plan we will have your child sleeping independently within a couple weeks… so, what are you waiting for?