For ages 0 to 3 months | Investment: $125
Whether you are a first-time parent or a veteran parent, doesn’t mean that you should spend the next few years sleep deprived. I am a true believer in building healthy sleep habits from the beginning so that everyone can start sleeping through the night once your baby is at a healthy age and weight.
Get all of the information in an easy to follow guide and be that much closer to sleeping through the night! Created for all parents who want new parents or parents-to-be.
This package includes:
- Private Phone/Skype Consultation
- Newborn Sleep Plan – Strategies for healthy sleep from the start
- Digital Sleep Logs to track feedings & sleep
- Information on early sleep needs
- Sleep Solutions Healthy Sleep Package, which includes relevant information to cover future questions that may arise regarding common sleep challenges.
- One follow-up call to answer any questions that may arise. This can be used by you when you are ready within the first 12 weeks.
- One follow-up email. This can be used by you when you are ready within the first 12 weeks.
This package includes the option to purchase two weeks of follow-up support for $95 if you need additional assistance.
Please know the purpose of the newborn sleep plan is to educate families about sleep for newborns and give them the tools to foster healthy sleep habits. This is not intended to help newborns sleep through the night as some are not ready for longer periods of sleep until they are older and their development has progressed.
- Do you have an additional child starting at the same time? Receive half off their package price (if different packages receive 50% off lesser of two packages).
- Payment plan options available, please contact to discuss.
- Not sure which package is the right one for you, contact me to discuss.
- I love to meet in person with clients, but for your convenience this entire process can be done remotely if you choose. Mileage applies to travel outside the city of Fayetteville, NC.
- I have a 100% success rate! As long as you follow my plan we will have your child sleeping independently within a couple weeks… so, what are you waiting for?