Designed for children over the age of 18 months who may be struggling with a number of habits that are interfering with their much-needed rest. I will address your child’s unique needs and create a custom, step-by-step plan that fits your family. Support for three weeks is included as toddler habits can be harder to break so I will be there to address any challenges that may arise during the process.
- Preliminary Evaluation- This is a comprehensive questionnaire about your child’s sleep habits and routines that you will answer prior to our meeting so I fully understand your parenting style and your child’s needs.
- Customized Sleep Plan- I will prepare a customized Sleep Plan based on your answers to the questionnaire and our phone conversation. The plan includes step-by-step instructions so it is very easy to follow.
- Digital Sleep Logs- Sleep logs are used to track progress and helps us to easily assess if changes need to be made to make the process as simple as possible for your child.
- Bedtime Routine & Rules Charts- Customized for your child so that they can have some control and follow along with their progress.
- Private Consultation- In a 60-90 minute consultation we will discuss strategies, troubleshoot possible problems, and learn how to address bedtime, naptime, night wakings and any other specific issues you may be dealing with.
- Follow-up Support- The 3 weeks of unlimited support I offer my families is what sets me apart from any book or online forum you can find sleep information. I am very well-educated on sleep and I will be here for you every step of the way; I will hold you accountable but also coach and support you through each step so that we meet your end goal together. By working together I will help you change your life for the better!
- Sleep Solutions Healthy Sleep Package- This is information to help you address anything that could come up with your child’s sleep after our time together. Topics include: nap transitions, travel tips, daylight savings information, teething and illness and information about how much sleep does your child need as they grow older (I will share any relevant information with you as I believe education and information is the key to success).
Cost of investment: $425
Add on service:
PUT BABY TO BED
$125 (Add-on to any package)
Are you a little nervous about implementing the changes or do you feel like you need just a little bit of help? This is a great addition to any package to provide you with some help on your first night. In addition to discussing your sleep plan in detail, I will come and assist you on your first night and walk you through the process to put your baby down while addressing any question or concerns you have. I will stay until he/she has fallen asleep leaving you with full confidence to proceed with the plan.
- Do you have an additional child starting at the same time? Receive half off their package price (if different packages receive 50% off lesser of two packages).
- Payment plan options available, please contact to discuss.
- Not sure which package is the right one for you, contact me to discuss.
- I love to meet in person with clients, but for your convenience this entire process can be done remotely if you choose. Mileage applies to travel outside the city of Fayetteville, NC.
- I have a 100% success rate! As long as you follow my plan we will have your child sleeping independently within a couple weeks… so, what are you waiting for?