Baby Sleep Help in Northern Virginia
If you are here then one or more of these might sound familiar to you.
- Your child will only fall asleep when nursing or bottle feeding.
- Your child needs you to put their pacifier in their mouth 10 times a night.
- Your child needs to be rocked or bounced to fall asleep.
- You are struggling with naps and a nap schedule.
- You are waking up
withyour child multiple times a night and having to help them get back to sleep.
- Your child needs you to lie in bed with them to fall asleep.
- Your child doesn’t fall asleep for hours past their bedtime.
- Your own lack of sleep is starting to take a toll on your family and relationships.
If your baby or toddler isn’t sleeping through the night, neither are you – and that means you’re probably feeling:
- Physically and mentally exhausted
- Stressed, depressed and irritable
- Afraid you may be damaging your child
- Disconnected from your spouse
Sleep Help in Northern Virginia
Infant | 3-18 MonthsIs your baby 3 months or older and struggle to sleep well for nights and naps? My Baby Sleep Solution package will help them development healthy sleep habits that will be with them for a lifetime of great sleep. I will provide you a sleep evaluation, customized sleep plan to fit your family’s lifestyle, two weeks of support as you implement the changes needed and resource guides for daylight savings time, traveling, nap transitions plus teething and sickness.
Toddler & Preschool | 19 months & olderThe typical sleep challenges that plague parents of this age group are far different from those of an infant and require more time because they can be complicated. They have been developing these sleep habits for much longer than an infant plus they are pushing boundaries more and more now that they have a little more independence. They are refusing to go to sleep at night or take a nap, waking more often because they are in a big bed and have the freedom to explore, and possibly dealing with common fears such as fear of the dark. Don’t worry, it’s not too late to teach your toddler or preschooler to be an independent sleeper, don’t wait another minute!
PUT BABY TO BED (Great add-on to either infant or toddler package)
Looking for a little more help as you start off with your sleep training journey. If you live in Reston, Virginia or surrounding areas I will come to your home on the first night of implementing changes to your child’s sleep habits and coach you through the entire process.
Half Night/Full Night SupportFeel like you need even more support? Then have me with you for 6 or 12 hours overnight to not only coach you through the bedtime but to handle the night wakings as well so you can get a restful night of sleep.
- Do you have an additional child starting at the same time? Receive half off their package price (if different packages receive 50% off lesser of two packages).
- Payment plan options available, please contact to discuss.
- Not sure which package is the right one for you, email me at email@example.com to discuss.
- Since I offer child sleep help in the Northern Virginia area, I would love to meet you in person to help with your sleep needs. Please know that, for your convenience, this entire process can be done remotely if you choose. However, if you would like to meet in person, mileage applies to travel outside the city of Reston, Virginia.
I have a 100% success rate! As long as you follow my plan we will have your child sleeping independently within a couple of weeks… so, what are you waiting for?